Sunday 29 September 2013

Reasons Why I Shouldn't Travel By Plane

Tomorrow I finally leave for Japan... 

1. I try to board the wrong plane

Lions in Japan - Look, a plane ! I have to be on a plane, must get on plane
"Look, a plane!"
"I have to be on a plane..."
"Must. Get. On. Plane."


Luckily, there's always a lady at the gate to stop me.

2. I lose my stuff


Lions in Japan - places to hide stuff
Credit to hotblack, MorgueFile license

3. I forget about boarding rules



4. I like airplane food
...and that just can't be a good thing!




2 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous! Your Japanese is SUBARASHI! I MUST get out my CDs and get to work! I enjoyed your blog posts, here. I'll be checking back. }8^)Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you have any questions about Japanese, just ask me. :)

      Delete