Thursday 2 January 2014

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I take a cold shower once or twice a day, right after my regular shower.
2. If I say "yeah, it was expensive...", then the correct response is "Ouch, I'm so sorry for you."
3. My favourite food is the pomegranate, but I haven't eaten one in two years.
4. I've dreamed to be a freerunner since I was a kid, but I've never practiced.
5. I make New Year resolutions every Monday.
6. My lowest weight ever (i.e. at current height of 178cm) and my highest weight ever happened happened within the course of six months.
7. I regularly forget my own age.
8. To this day, I feel guilty about killing an innocent worm at age 4.
9. One of the most amazing things about humans is that we don' topple over when we do stuff. You know, like moving an arm. I marvel at our ability to keep our balance.
10. The most important quality to me is Honesty. I believe honesty is interlinked with courage.

As a closing note, air is pretty disgusting. You know that greasy chap you dislike so much? The air you are breathing has passed through his lungs already. Enjoy your oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment